- 2000-03-24 - Anarko's NGPC Assembler - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- You need to compile it with qbasic before you can use it.
- 2000-03-26 - AS Assembler v1.41r6 hacked for English JFv1.0 (767k) - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Before I located v1.41r8 and the released source I patched a slightly older version to have English error messages/menus. This is the standard DOS 'as' version. NOTE: Select 'cpu 93c141' for the NGP/NGPC processor.
- 2000-06-07 - AS Assembler v1.42 - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Here's an assembler for many different processors that also works for the NGP/NGPC (TLCS-900L) processor. This is a freeware assembler that may be used in non-commercial or commercial works for free. The assembler itself is available in German & English. This assembler is available mainly for DOS but the source is available for those that wanted to port it to linux. NOTE: Select 'cpu 93c141' for the NGP/NGPC processor.
- 2000-03-24 - Anarko's NGPC Tile Viewer - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Includes source code.
- 2000-03-24 - NeoGeoPocket Emu - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- No debugger support for this emulator.
- 2000-03-24 - NGPd - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Here's a gcc/allegro based debugger by anarko that allows you to view ROM contents.
- 2003-07-23 - PokeLink v1.01j2 - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Here is a version of PokeLink that will run on linux or Win95/98, and probably later versions of Windows if you use Direct I/O or GiveIO, or similar. It only works in EPP parallel port mode. This is a port of DarkFaders tool for accessing the NGPC Pocket Linker. Includes source code.
- 2000-05-18 - Rape? NGPC Emulator - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Another NGPC emulator that is supposed to be of high quality.
- 2000-03-24 - Scallywag's NGPC Tile Viewer - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Check the downloads section.
- 2000-06-08 - PCX2NGP v1.0 (200k) - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Convert PCX files to 'dw' statements suitable for use with 'AS' assembler. Sample asm code included.
- 2000-06-08 - GameBoy Tile/Map Editors - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- There are many tile/map editors available for the GameBoy. Some of these might be useful for the NGPC as well. Use the GB2NGP tool to convert their output to NGPC tile format.
- 2000-06-08 - GB2NGP v1.1 (22k) - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Here's a program I wrote to convert GameBoy tiles to/from NeoGeo Pocket format tiles. It works on DOS & *nix. This program allows you to use any tile editor and many gfx->tile programs written specifically for the GameBoy.
- 2000-06-08 - Mappy Tile/Map Editor - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Here's a tile/map editor for Win95 & DOS. It is designed for PC games so it allows many colors per tile. A convertor could be made to convert the output to NGPC format.
Links to other various map editors can be found here as well.