- 2000-03-24 - Judge's NGPC Memory Map - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Memory map of the NGPC.
- 2000-05-18 - NGP Web Ring - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Here's a Neo Geo Pocket web ring.
- 2000-05-09 - NGPC Mailing List - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Join this mailing list if you are interested in NGPC development. No trading of ROMS here is tolerated.
- 2000-05-09 - NGPC Web-based Chat - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Check out this web-based chat room for NGPC dev info exchange.
- 2000-03-24 - Scallywag's NGPC Graphic Format Docs - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Check the downloads section.
- 2000-03-24 - TLCS-900/H Documents - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Information on the NGP/NGPC processor can be found here in PDF format. To view the PDF files you need something similar to Adobe Acrobat.
- 2001-06-19 - NGP/NGPC Cartridge Design - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- THIS LINK IS BROKEN. PLEASE REPORT GOOD LINKS IF YOU FIND THEM. US design patent D412,187 in TIFF graphics format.
- 2001-06-19 - NGP/NGPC Console Design - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- THIS LINK IS BROKEN. PLEASE REPORT GOOD LINKS IF YOU FIND THEM. US design patent D414,522 in TIFF graphics format.
- 2004-04-13 - Sound Tutorial - Posted by: Ivan
- This tutorial describes how to program your NGPC to make sound. It covers the sound registers within the Z80 memory map; Installing the sound driver into the Z80 RAM; and a technique for communicating with your sound driver from your main code.
- 2001-09-12 - Compiling your first ROM - Posted by: Ivan
- Rog has provided a Help section on his website that includes links to files you need to download and instructions of how to get your first ROM compiled.