- 2001-03-18 - GfxLib v1.0318 - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Here's the src code & a demo rom for the mode 3/5 graphics library that can be called from GCC that I'm working on. It currently includes a JPEG decompressor, fast line draw, ellipse, & area fill. All written in ARM asm. This works on real hardware and VGBA. It doesn't seem to work on other emus.
There probably won't be support for mode 4 any time soon. Video memory must be read/written in 16 bit increments. This makes it extremely time consuming to modify one pixel at a time in mode 4 since a read, mask, write, must be performed.
- 2001-02-24 - Gbadev.org - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Lots of good source code examples here.
- 2001-06-25 - PuCrunch v1.0612 - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Here is a decompressor for GBA for the PuCrunch lossless compression package. It is written in ARM for ARM/Thumb GCC. You can find a link to the PuCrunch compressor package in the Apps / Compression section.
- 2001-06-25 - RNC2 v1.0616 - Posted by: Jeff Frohwein
- Here's RNC2 decompression code written in ARM. Example C code for using it with GCC is included. The RNC lossless compressor can be found in the Apps / Compression section and currently only -m 2 compression method is supported.